Hi, I'm Laura Goode.
I am the founder and Photographer here at Laura Leigh Photography. I'm 28 years old and and blow out one more candle every year on August 20th. I am a photographer but I am also a wife and mother as well. I'm Married to a Iraq War Veteran named Doug. I am the mommy to a little princess named Aria. I enjoy being outdoors preferably in one of the many Kentucky shallow creeks. I love floral patterns, snow cones, Mexican food, breakfast, watching movies and of course taking photographs. I also run a Haunted house at Old Fort Harrod state park during October. My favorite colors are anything fall. Give me all the Mustards, Burgundys, Olives, Navys and Burnt Oranges. I love Animals, my favorites include well basically anything in the Cat family.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
I primarily serve Central Kentucky, but don't worry I will travel where ever the journey takes me. I reside in Mercer County however My studio is located in Boyle County. I shoot everything from Newborns to Weddings. I love capturing Maternity sessions, Weddings and engagement and so much more.
I began my photography career in Fall of 2013 when i found out my husband and i were expecting our first child. I began to look into photographers all over central, Ky and I found none in our budget that offered photos that I felt was something that suited me and my wants as a customer. So I decided to start Laura Leigh Photography, formally known as Laura Goode Photography. I have always had a passion for capturing memories but I had never even thought about it as a possible career . I started out with a entry level camera and since have upgraded to a Full Frame Canon. I shoot all of my sessions with my Canon 5d mark IV. I use several lenses ranging from my favorite outdoor portrait lens being the 135mm f/2 and to my favorite studio lens the 35mm f/2.
I'm now published in a bridal magazine, "Brides of the Bluegrass", as well as "North in August" , " Kid Model Magazine", "Rising Model Magazine" & " Shutter Scene"
You can see and purchase any of the magazines i've been published in below as well as awards from photo competitions.
Ways to contact me...
Give me a call or text at (502)229-3865
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
contact me at the bottom of the page through the form
About the Process
- Choosing your package! This can be a difficult choice if you don't have an idea of what your looking for! To choose a package visit the investment tab and see what fits your family best!
- Booking your session. To book a session you MUST do this on the website under the book now tab! I do not accept bookings via Phone, email, text, ETC Using the online system is the easiest way for you and me! (and the quickest) This allows you to choose your session time, date from my availability and take care of your required retainer all at one place. Plus you will get a text reminder and confirmation. Then once you submit your request I will accept the session and or make any needed adjustments. Outdoor sessions MUST be during the last 2 hours of light. If sunset is at 8pm then you would book 7pm or 6pm. Studio sessions are great for morning and afternoon sessions.
- The session, PLEASE arrive on time. If you are late that time is deducted from your session as i typically book sessions back to back. If you need clothing tips or suggestions Im happy to assist just shoot me a message. please make sure you have checked make-up, hair and wardrobe before the session begins as edits to fix hair, wardrobe or make-up is an additional $15 per image. for example if you have dirt all of your jeans that editing is not included as it should have been fixed prior to the session.
- choosing your images! After the session you can book a Viewing session where you see your unedited images and choose your images right after the session. This option does result in a faster turn around time. This takes place at my studio only. If you do not want to book a viewing session then you will get an online proofing gallery where the word PROOF is on all of the images and will not be removed to see faces better...etc you will choose your images using the favorites list feature. Selections must be made within 48 hours of your session. If selections are not made, I will choose your images for you. The images will not be able to be swapped out. You can purchase additional images at $10 per image.
- Editing, once any additional image purchases are complete I will begin editing your images. This process may take up to two weeks for sessions.
- Delivery, Images are delivered on an online gallery where you will download your images. Image links to the gallery will go to your email, so make sure you watch your email. If this method does not work for you then you can purchase a USB for $20. ($25 shipped) Your gallery will be active for 7 days. So make sure you download your images. Once the gallery expires I can not guarantee retrieval. Reactivation fee is $20 . After 3 months images are archived, to retrieve images out of the archive it is $45.
Have a question?
Need more information ? Need assistance booking? Want to chat about your options? Contact me, I am happy to help you turn precious moments into timeless treasures ♥